Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells......

Christmas came early at the crop last night! I spent some time making Christmas cards using the lovely decoupage and toppers from the Nitwit Christmas Collections. I will put photos up soon on what I did. I roped in a crop member to help me with some sample cards for the Ross Papercraft Show on 22nd August (details under Diary Dates).

Crop members loved The Crafter's Workshop Templates and I have sold out of many designs - I knew they would sell quickly! I look forward to seeing what they have used them for in future crop sessions.

3 comments:

  1. Wow , is it time to start thinking about Christmas already? I better get my skates on.
    Cant wait to see what your members make , I might get some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Does anybody have any further details of the 'Ross Papercraft Show' on 22nd August, 2010. I would like to know if thir will be anybody showing the 'Cricut machine' nd if there will be any people also selling beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Squirrel - if you email me on ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk I will give you the telephone number of the organiser who will be able to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete