Friday, 23 July 2010

Join in to Win!!!!

My blog is now 'live' and all it needs now is some followers. So come on in - don't be shy!

Everyone who becomes a follower of this blog from now until the end of August will be entered into a FREE DRAW to win some BLOG CANDY. I will announce what that will be in the Newsletter on 1st August.

In the meantime, come and join us ..... it costs nothing and you know that saying "you have to be in it to win it"

If you have a blog - add mine to yours and I will give you an extra ticket into the prize draw.

I will use the blog to show you sneak peeks of upcoming products, challenges, prize draws, etc. I will tell you about what we do at the Scrapaholix Club and show you layouts and other lovely things that we make.

At the moment I have a demo on The Crafters Workshop Templates (new in) and some ideas on what to do with them. I will add further demo's and links to other sites as we go along.

So what are you waiting for - that BLOG CANDY is waiting for someone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see your brand new blog up and running! Congrats! Can't wait to see some fantastic examples too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - sign in to follow us and be in with a chance to win the Blog Candy! It will be worth having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive added you to my live feed , that way I wont miss any new posts that you have , thanks and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete