Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Angels


This is the first of 2 layouts I have completed for this month's Boldon Scrapaholix Club. I have added some chipboard and 'bling' of my own to complete this the way I wanted it. I got the idea for the title from an article I was reading somewhere recently about using song titles and words of songs in your layouts. I have used part of the lyrics from the Robbie Williams song 'Angels' on the journal card.

The scan has chopped the cream border away from the layout (it is really annoying when it does that).

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout too, I love the flowers and the bling, and the heart is a lovely finishing touch, I especially like the way it looks as though its tied onto the page. The coours you have used really compliment each other , thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete