Monday, 9 August 2010

Dragons Quest - Part Deux

This is the second layout I have completed (using the same patterned papers as before) on the Dragons Quest theme. I have used a chipboard bracket on the left of the layout and made some arrows out of grungeboard. I haven't used grungeboard for ages but I love the texture it gives the layout. The blue corrugated type card I bought years ago (before I had my shop). I got a pack of all different colours and I have used it on other layouts. I like the effect because it adds dimension to the page (difficult to see in photo). The bunting (or flags, or whatever you want to call them) is made from triangles of the patterned paper and card. I have used this on a few layouts now - it appears to be 'fashionable' in scrapbooking layouts at the moment. I like how it just 'goes with the photo' on this occasion.

I have been busy with the Scrapaholix Kit for August (nearly there). I have 2 potential layouts lying on my dining table (eating in the kitchen again tonight!). Just making sure before I stick it all down then I will post what I have done.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely layout, I love the bunting , Ive seen it alot lately too , and yet its not something Ive ever tried ( I might just give it a go) I also love grungeboard, I adore the smell (hehehe)I love the way it just lends itself to any project, and its great that it cuts in the cuttlebug, I could play all day . Thanks for sharing this lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete