Friday, 6 August 2010

Dragons Quest


I have been on child-minding duties most of this week, hence the lack of posts! Hopefully, I can make up for this over the weekend. I did manage a couple of layouts though - the photo's were taken at Alnwick Castle a couple of weeks ago. The Knights Quest is described as "interactive fun in the medieval world of a trainee knight, including the Dragons Quest". There is another layout to come.

Details of the materials I used will be added to gallery (when I upload the layout there).

2 comments:

  1. Super photos and they have made a great layout.
    Its half the battle when you have nice pictures to work with.
    I love the colours you have used, it does have a dragon feel to it hehehe. Thanks for sharing your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Jaqi. I know what you mean about having good photo's to work with. I tend to scrap more recent photo's simply because they are a better quality than some of the ones back from the 70's! Saying that, the photo's taken by professional photographers from way back are always good (they had the best equipment then).

    ReplyDelete