Sunday, 8 August 2010

Glad to help!

I got an order the other week from a young couple getting married soon, looking for a particular patterned paper to complete their wedding menus. I was in the fortunate position to have said patterned paper in stock and was only too happy to send the order out by 1st class post, so they could get on with making up their menus.

Today, they left a lovely 'thank you' message in the guestbook on my shop website. It is little things like this that make working for yourself worthwhile (so I can forget about my tax return waiting in the corner of my 'office' for another day!).

The reason I am relating this story is this: if you are looking for any particular product, please email me your request. I cannot guarantee that I can get it for you but I will try my best.

I have been really busy this weekend but I do have some layouts to upload - will do this sometime next week - promise!

2 comments:

  1. Ah isnt that nice, its great when stuff like that comes together theres nothing worse than having your heart set on something for a project and not being able to find it, its good you could come to the rescue,I have always found the service from the Scrapbook Garden spot on.

    ReplyDelete