Thursday, 26 August 2010

My shop @ the Show

This is one of the photo's I took of the 'shop' at the Ross papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows, Houghton Le Spring on Sunday (I did say they weren't very good!!!).

I was at York yesterday with the grandchildren. We all had a lovely day out at York Castle Museum and the National Railway Museum - some photo's of the day on the left of the screen - I am sure I will be scrapping them soon!

Just to remind anyone reading this, who have not done so already - last day to register as a follower of this blog to win the trio of goodies, is 31st August 2010. I will allocate numbers to everyone at the weekend and the draw will take place on 1st September. Good Luck to all of you who have entered!

2 comments:

  1. It looks good Ann, hope you had a busy productive day and sold lots of nice things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering it was a 'first' for Ross papercraft Show, there was an excellent turn-out. Like you said earlier, many people who come along to these shows are cardmakers, so although I love scrapbooking, I have to try and cater for cardmakers as well!

    ReplyDelete