Sunday, 1 August 2010

Quick, Cute Christmas Card



This is one of the quick, cute Christmas cards I made at the crop on Tuesday. I say made at the crop - I should say started to make as I didn't have a lot of stuff to finish off the cards with me. To make this card I used the Nitwit Collections Essentials A4 card - Joyful Hearts Snowflakes. I cut the card in half and stuck one half to an A4 white card. I made up one of the decoupage snowmen from the Joyful Hearts Decoupage sheet and added two of the snowflakes (using 3D tape to give it dimension). The Pom Poms are from Bazzill Basics and I added them to give some texture to the card - not forgetting to cut a 'pom' for his bobble hat! It just needed finishing off with a 'Merry Christmas' rub-on sentiment (Cosmo Cricket metallic rub-ons). An easy card to make with the kids when they get bored in the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Its a fab card, I must make a start on Christmas cards , every year I leave it too late ......very naughty I know.
    The little pom poms are cute especially the one on his hat .....Thanks for sharing its lovely

    ReplyDelete