Saturday, 14 August 2010

Second August Scrapaholix Layout

This is the second layout I have completed using the August Scrapaholix Kit. I take no credit for matching everything as the kit comes with papers, cardstock, journal cards, flowers and paper lace - all ready for you to complete your layouts. I have to admit to adding some bling and chipboard letters of my own. The kit uses Delish Designs patterned papers, which are gorgeous for wedding, christening, anniversaries etc. I have some of their designs in the shop if you want to check them out. I used the Crafter's Workshop Template Trendy Bracket to get the shape on the background paper.

Went looking yesterday at new computers but didn't buy anything as it was Friday 13th (I am superstitious!) and didn't want to chance it.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely layout Anne it looks fab.
    I dont think i would want to buy one on Friday 13th either just to be on the safe side lol

    ReplyDelete