Sunday, 5 September 2010

All that glitters!

My Mind's Eye have some lovely new patterned papers out at the moment.Here is a glimpse of one of the new ones I have in the shop. It is from a range called Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" and this one is called 'Delightful'. It is lovely and glittery and the photo really does not do it justice (as is the case of many papers from MME).


I am waiting for a new line of patterned papers from Advantus, which will include Halloween and Christmas designs - hopefully these will be in stock by the middle of September.


I have 3 layouts on my table, waiting to be finished (for Boldon Scrapaholix Club on 14th September). I will upload images when I have them completed. The technique this month is - buttons!

1 comment:

  1. I too have a couple of layouts on the table, its been a busy week and im frantically trying to finish them off before work starts this afternoon.
    This paper looks nice, theres alot around with birds on them at the moment

    ReplyDelete