Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Christmas is coming.......

This is one of the lovely Christmas toppers that was delivered this morning. I spent all morning uploading images and descriptions of all the new Kanban products that arrived. It looked very Christmasey with the toppers and cards strewn around the table top. Anyhow, it made me realise that we are indeed, well and truly on the countdown to Christmas. I have always thought that once the kids go back to school after the summer holidays, Christmas never seems far behind! This year Autumn seems to have arrived earlier (we have had to put the heating on) as there is a definite chill in the air! I was hoping that after the dismal August we had, we may have had a half decent September (weatherwise) but it looks like that isn't going to happen.


At the Scrapaholix Club last night, we were all busy with our buttons (in the crafting sense that is!). I saw lots of layouts being undertaken with buttons galore. I forgot to take my camera but will ask the members next time if I can photograph their layouts to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment