Thursday, 9 September 2010

Good Day!

I was at Sunderland Library yesterday - as part of the Adult Learning Extravaganza! It was a long day (from 10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.) but I met and spoke to a lot of lovely people about scrapbooking.


These are the days I like (apart from actually teaching classes) when you just go out into the community and meet the people. I managed to inspire a number of people to try their hand at scrapbooking and I am starting to teach a course next week.


It is always exciting starting a new course (but on this occasion I have actually met all the students) as getting to know everyone individually is such a joy. I think I was born to do this (scrapbooking and teaching).


I will finish off all the layouts I promised earlier in the week and post them over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really busy day, hope you have a relaxing weekend and then you will be able to get those layouts finished

    ReplyDelete