Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Sneak Peeks!

I thought I would give you a 'sneak peek' at some of the lovely patterned papers I have on order. They are from Glitz Designs and this first one is a range called 'Hoopla'. I think the colour combinations are lovely! This second range is from Glitz Designs too. This range is called 'Love Nest' and I think it is probably their 'Valentine' range (I know February is ages yet!!!) but a lot of manufacturers bring out ranges well in advance. If it isn't, it is perfect for all those romantic style layouts. They are lovely muted colours.
There are 3"x3" clear stamps to co-ordinate with these ranges as well. Both ranges, hopefully will be in stock mid October.

I have been really busy this week sorting out the layouts for Thursday's class, I had a crop last night and last but not least - the MAX Papercraft Show on Sunday! I have just been informed that I have another scrapbooking class starting on Thursday afternoon's (starting mid October). No rest for the wicked!!!


I know I promised to post the 8" x 8" layouts - they are on my list 'to do'.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous papers. I love these
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers , theres some delicious ones here, the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete