Sunday, 3 October 2010

Another good show!

Just come back from the MAX Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland! Another good day had by all. Saw and spoke to a lot of my customers (who come back each time I am there) and some new ones (who hopefully will be back next time).

The weather was awful but didn't deter the crafters (we are made of sturdy stuff!). It is nice to meet up with fellow scrappers as a lot of people who attend these shows are cardmakers.

I didn't take any photo's this time but I do have some more 8" x 8" scrapbook layouts to post next week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time at the show, I couldnt make it im afraid , I was working. Im glad the rain didnt deter people from coming, hope you sold lots of goodies. Its great meeting up with people again isnt it?

    ReplyDelete