Sunday, 31 October 2010

Last chance!

Today is the last chance for followers to enter their reviews into the Blog Candy Draw. Take advantage, log into The Scrapbook Garden website @ http://www.thescrapbookgardengarden.co.uk/ or click on the link on the top right of this page. Find a product to review, write the review - and then I can give you an extra entry into the Blog Candy Draw.

The Draw will take place tomorrow (1st November). I have allocated numbers to those who have entered so far. The number of entrants hasn't been very high this time, so I will look to see whether I can tempt more people to join in next time by offering something which has a wider appeal.

Some followers have entered more reviews into the draw but, unfortunately, I cannot count them as the rules state - 1 review per day!

You can find a list of entrants at the end of the page - good luck to all who have entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment