Sunday, 10 October 2010

October Scrapaholix layouts

This month the Scrapaholix Club Kit technique is Stamping. Here is the first of two layouts I have made using this kit. The colour of the patterned papers are lovely and just 'go' with this photo. The butterfly stamp was specially made for the club kit - I love butterflies. I think they have been really popular this year. I just used a copper coloured ink pad and stamped the image onto white card, cut them out, then added some aqua glitter! Easy but the finished effect is lovely.
This layout was made using the other sheet of patterned paper - the words 'Cherish' and 'Adore' were already printed on the papers (makes life easier). I decided just to stamp the butterfly image onto white card and attach it to a tag (cut from the Cricut - what would I do without this machine?). I used the copper coloured ink pad as before and found some lovely copper coloured glitter, which looks lovely).
Hopefully, I may be able to persuade some of the club members to share their layouts with you this week - watch this space!!!

2 comments:

  1. Both are lovely layouts and really lovely papers , love the stitching on the cherish one , I need to do more of that on my work , it always looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take any credit for any stitching - the papers were like that. I agreee they are lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete