Sunday, 28 November 2010

Let it Snow!

Another fabulous layout from Joanne (my daughter) of two of the girls when they were smaller, playing in the garden. I thought it was apt seeing as most of us (well here in the North East especially) have plenty of the 'white stuff' at the moment. I have officially decided that Joanne is now part of the Design Team here at The Scrapbook Garden Blog as her work is so fab!

One thing that the snow does give is that 'Chrismassy' feeling (only 4 weeks left to go to the big day) that was missing before. Saying that it would have been wonderful to actually have the snow fall on Christmas Eve!

Let me know how the snow is affecting you (wherever you are) and whether it gives you inspiration to craft (think warm and cosy, indoors etc.).

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh love the blue and the layering of the photos with the snowflakes. beautiful layout :)
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great.....brrr it looks cold tho... those snowflakes look so delicate but it has a lovely wintery feel to it. Im a bit tired of all this bad weather, but the plus side of being fastened in is that I get lots of crafting done, so I shouldnt complain really . Hope you are ok and its not too bad there. The paths seem quite compacted here although it is starting to thaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaqi - at least the snow has stopped falling! The side streets around me are appalling. I braved it in the car on Saturday and it was like a fairground ride trying to get to the main roads. Hoping the sun lasts a bit longer and melts ALL THE SNOW! I sound like a ba humbug but apart from looking lovely I cannot say anyhing positive about it! Ann

    ReplyDelete