Tuesday, 23 November 2010

One I made earlier!

Following on from my previous post - this layout is one I did earlier (a few years ago) using the same Crafter's Workshop Template. As this layout is 12" x 12" I had more room to use the template to its full advantage.

I love this photo as it was taken when Kate was watching television in her room. I called her name and as she looked up I took this photo. I called it 'Day Dreamer' as that what it looked liked to me at the time - in a world of her own!

The Crafter's Workshop Templates may seem like an expensive buy to start with (about £7 ish) but they last for years and are so versatile!

3 comments:

  1. aw Ann this is sweet, love the doodling its great and the colours you have used compliment each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how did i miss this one? she looks truly dreamy and its a beautiful page too. great work as always
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does help when you have great photos to work with!

    ReplyDelete