Sunday, 7 November 2010

Same layout!

This is one of two layouts I made using the same layout but different patterned papers, photos and embellishments. If you want to make a couple of layouts quickly, this idea can help you get your pages done a bit quicker! I used Crate Paper Brook Collection patterned papers and stickers on this one with some Bazzill flowers thrown into the mix.

On this layout (same as before) I used Crate Paper Pink Plum Collection patterned papers and chipboard elements with Prima e.line flowers. I loved the papers on both ranges and I just wanted to see if I could make the layout first (with no particular photo in mind) then just add the photo and embellishments after. I managed to do this on both layouts.


I have scanned both images into a scanner and used a software programme called Panorama Maker 3 to 'stitch' both halves of the scanned image together. It works beautifully most of the time but sometimes it can distort the image a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. I love the paper pink plum too its so pretty. What beautiful pictures too. Hope you are having a good week
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week so far has been pretty hectic! Hope yours is more peaceful! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have had a hectic one too but hoping tomorrow will quieten down a bit :)by the way i meant to say yesterday how pretty your little angel is
    hugs til soon
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete