Sunday, 5 December 2010

Calendar layouts!

Looking through some of my previous layouts I remembered that I used this photo (taken December last year) for calendar layouts. Remember that scrapbooking doesn't have to be strictly for an album - you can make scrapbook layouts and use them for calendars as I have done here. This first one I did was from a Mind My Eye's Calendar Kit - everything was included and all I had to do was stick it all together - result! A quick and easy way to make something hand-made.
This second calendar layout was for a present and I used a blank calendar from The Paper Mill Shop. The patterned papers, rub-ons, gems etc., were taken from my stash!

Why not make someone a lovely 'hand-made' present this year. I am sure they will appreciate all the time and effort you have put into it - and most importantly, it will be unique!

2 comments:

  1. That looks fab, good idea! I was going to do a Christmas countdown calendar but I'm a bit late with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts, I too had all good intentions for Christmas and I dont know what happened.....but its here and ive not even started...oops !!

    ReplyDelete