Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Reminder of the Summer!

This is one of two layouts I have done for Thursday's scrapbooking class using 'paper punches' as the technique. The photographs are of a lovely sunny 'Sports Day' last Year! I thought you might want to see something that doesn't have snow in it! This layout is kept simple to show what the corner rounder punch can do and also the ribbon slot punch (which I threaded some of the patterned paper through).On this second layout I used an edger punch, the corner rounder as before and a Martha Stewart Daisy Punch (that I used last week as well). The patterned papers (that are double-sided) are from Crate Paper (Pink Plum Collection). The corner rounder and edger punches are from Dovecraft.

I doubled up the photographs on the layouts because I wanted to show some 'action shots' as well as the 'posed' ones. It is difficult when working on the 8"x8" sized layouts to get multiple photographs - one way is to print them out smaller. The ones I used were just 6x4 that I cut down to size.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh i am knee deep in snow here lol and this is a breath of fresh air. beautiful and summery.
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely the colours are nice and bright, looks fab

    ReplyDelete