Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Another layout using those FAB Glitz Design papers!

Here is another layout using those fabulous patterned papers from the Hoopla range from Glitz Design. I chose another wedding theme for this layout - mainly because of the beautiful wedding cake already printed on the paper! Another thing I love about this range is the colours - they are delicious!!For this layout I used the aptly named Hoopla Cake and Hoopla Frames patterned papers from this range. I also used a sheet of Bazzill Blackbird card, some Bazzill Raven Tulle (I love this product!), a Delish Design journal card (mounted onto some Frames patterned paper and black card) and a lovely limey green brad (from my personal stash). I added my title (using Safmat again) and added the couple's name and month/year of the wedding.

I hope you like my efforts - please leave a comment to say you have been in the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this is fabulous my friend. I am sorry i have not been for a few days, have been so busy with my designing at Dezinaworld
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June lovely to hear from you. I know how you feel when you are busy - where does the time go to?? I am sure I have a time pixie in my house! Thanks for your lovely comment. Take care, Ann

    ReplyDelete