Monday, 10 January 2011

Boldon Club January Layout # 1

Boldon Scrapaholix Club starts again tomorrow and this is the first of two layouts I have created using the kit, which consists of Cosmo Cricket patterned papers.The technique this month is using Elements and Borders from the same range as the patterned papers. To create this effect from the patterned paper, I gutted the middle and cut around the circles to create a frame. I matted the photo onto black card and the other patterned sheet, (which is double-sided) and placed 'within the cut out frame' to create the above effect. I added the word 'Tradition' cut from the border sheet and decoupaged some shapes and added them to the left hand side of the layout (adding some colour). I added a Prima Pearl element to add a bit of bling. The tag was cut from the Elements sheet to which I added a pearl brad and a little black bow.


I will post my other effort tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment