Thursday, 27 January 2011

'I Do' - layout using Love Nest papers

I have created this layout using Glitz Design 'Love Nest' patterned papers and again, used a wedding photograph to show how lovely these designs are. I started the layout using Bazzill Blackbird (12" x 12") as a base and cut a sheet of Bazzill Bling 'In the Pink' down to 11" x 11" and stuck this on top of the black cardstock. I cut two circles (using a small plate and saucer) from two patterned papers from the range. What was left over from the pink patterned paper - I cut a strip and matted this onto black card and stuck this to the black and pink card base. Before adding the circles - wrap a piece of Bazzill Tulle ribbon (Tink Pink) around the strip (of patterned paper and black card) and adhere at the back of the layout. Once the circles are in place, mat the photo onto a piece of patterned paper that is left (it will be slightly smaller but this is ok) and stick this down onto the layout.

The embellishment flower was cut from the patterned paper and the 'hearts' were cut on the Cricut (they are actually heart tags). I decided to 'sew' the hearts onto the page and I used some scrap ribbon I had in my stash and created little 'kisses' (cross stitches really!). The date embellishment is from Delish Designs menu cards (I have some in the shop) and I cut the centre out and matted it onto a circle of patterned paper. I used some liquid pearls in the centre of the flower embellishment and added 'I Do' in the form of glitter stickers.

TODAY'S QUESTION: What are the names of the two patterned papers I used from the Glitz Design Love Nest range?

Good Luck! and thank you for stopping by. I would love to have your comments on the layout as well!

2 comments:

  1. They are Damask and Floral and what a fabulous layout I love this , well done it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaqi - thanks for your correct answer and comments on this layout. I have added you into the draw. Good Luck - remember there will be a question each day until the end of February.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete