Saturday, 29 January 2011

It's a dogs life!

My daughter has a Weineramer called Obi and she sent me a series of photographs she took whilst on a recent walk. I love this photo as it looks almost 3D with the berries on the bushes in the foreground, the dog drinking out of a puddle in the rock and hills in the background. It could almost be a painting and I thought I would share this with you. I am sure I can 'scrap' this when I find the right papers! TODAY'S QUESTION: In the gallery in The Scrapbook Garden shop I have images of two scrapbook layouts of this dog. What are the titles of these layouts?

FIRST PERSON to give me the correct answer to today's question will have their name entered into the draw for the BLOG CANDY.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks June for another correct answer - another entry into the draw.

    ReplyDelete