Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Layout using Glitz Design Hoopla

I have been wanting to create something using the beautiful Hoopla patterned papers from Glitz Design for a while now but have not had any time to do so. I have used only 2 papers from this range (plus a sheet of Bazzill Blackbird) to make the following layout - very frugal of me! I used Hoopla Pipework for the base, Hoopla Floral for the gorgeous 'cut out' section to the left of the layout and the other side of this paper to mat the photo, along with the Bazzill card.

I have added some Bazzill Raven Tulle ribbon along the bottom of the layout as well as making a flower base for the Bazzill Bitty Blossoms (I used both the Neutrals and Garden Mix) to compliment the predominately black and white layout. I confess to using some bling (don't I always) in the form of glitter to the large flowers in the 'cut out' section. I used the colours Lime and Crystal in the glitter.

The title is made from Safmat (I absolutely LOVE this product!) - you can just make any titles, in any size, font or colour that you want (you need a computer as well) and it is almost undetectable once on the paper (it works better with patterned papers). The circle 'date stamp' is actually a journal card from Delish Designs (I cut out the circle and matted it onto some of the Hoopla Floral paper).

I have made another 'Wedding' layout using this paper range but I am waiting for a photo to add to it.

I have got the fabulous Love Nest range to try next - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment