Saturday, 22 January 2011

More loveliness on order!

Just thought I would share with you some more lovely patterned papers I have on order (delivery due in March) from Glitz Design. I don't think the images really do these papers justice! Judging by the ranges I have in stock at the moment (Hoopla and Love Nest) from this manufacturer - the 'real thing' is much better than the photo's. The above images from 'Afternoon Muse' are soft muted shades and remind me of summer - perfect for those lovely summer layouts!

This second range called 'Love Games' is centred around black, white and red colourways - luscious! I love these colours as they are so versatile.

Both ranges of the patterned papers will be available at The Scrapbook Garden (hopefully middle of March time).

For more 'sneak peeks' have a look at the Glitz Design blog link on right-hand side of page.

3 comments:

  1. there are 6 paints in your shop
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    This second answer was correct but it was put in the wrong comment box. Better luck next time!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sets. Hope you are well my friend
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete