Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Delish Designs Journal Cards

These are the journal cards that I have used in a couple of layouts recently. I have had them in stock for a while but I had not uploaded them onto the website as I was using them for teaching purposes. They are only .60p a sheet but are so versatile as you can cut them up and mat them onto other patterned papers.
TODAY'S QUESTION: I sell Bazzill Bitty Blossoms in The Scrapbook Garden shop. What are the names of the two ranges that I sell?

Answer in the comments box below please. FIRST correct answer (as usual) will be entered into the draw. Another question (and possibly a layout) tomorrow.


Thank you for stopping by - I appreciate your comments on anything that I post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Jules - thanks for another correct answer. You have another entry into the draw - best of luck! Ann

    ReplyDelete