Wednesday, 2 February 2011

February Scrapaholix Club layout

This is one of two layouts I have created for February's Scrapaholix Club. The technique this month is Tags and Sketches. I used a sketch from Anam Stubbington's Sketches2Scrapbook iPhone app. This was given to Scrapaholix members as part of the club kit. The patterned papers and tags are from Graphic45.I used the title 'Me & My Teddy Bear' (it is not actually me but my Niece) as that is what I thought of when I saw the photograph. I decoupaged the patterned flower paper to give some depth to the layout. The 'ribbon' in the tags is actually slithers of the coloured paper made to look like I had threaded it through the tag. The title is made from Safmat.

TODAY'S QUESTION - I have some 'Luke & Lola Journal Tags' in The Scrapbook Garden shop. They are on special offer at the moment under 'PRICED TO GO'. How much were they and how much are they now?

As usual, only the FIRST PERSON to answer correctly will be added into the draw.

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget you can still leave comments on any layouts etc. that I post. Another layout tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    the answer is £1.90 and now 76p
    This is one of the most beautiful layouts i have seen, its gorgeous. Beautiful work my friend.
    Oh and just ordered some products to cheer me up lol
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June - another correct answer - thank you for stopping by. Thank you also for your lovely comment on my layout - glad you like it. Your order will be sorted and hopefully posted today. Take care, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh!!!!!!!! so cute Ann its gorgeous looking forward to finally getting to the club on tuesday feels like years since I have been. janice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice - thanks for your lovely comment. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete