Thursday, 3 February 2011

February Scrapaholix layout # 2

This is the second layout I have created using February's Scrapaholix kit. As before, the technique is Tags and Sketches. I have used one of Anam Stubbington's sketches. I used the same sketch as the previous layout but just turned it on its side. The patterned papers are as previous layout using Graphic 45 range. In this layout I made a banner for the title and stamped 'Cutie' onto some of the small circles from the tags sheet, which I then attached to the flag shapes before adhering to the page. I made the 'lollipop' style flower by cutting two circles of patterned paper (different sizes). I tore and inked the circles before layering them and adding a small circle for the centre, to give the flower some dimension. I cut some flourishes on my 'Big Shot' and added them under the flower. The tags were attached with some gold coloured brads and I made a 'ribbon' for the tag under the photo from some of the paper.

TODAY'S QUESTION: How many categories are there in The Scrapbook Garden gallery?

First person to answer correctly in the comments box below will be entered into the draw for the BLOG CANDY. Best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. There are 15 categories in the Scrapbook Garden gallery.

    Love the last two layouts using the same sketch by the way.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a correct answer Lynn. I have added your name to the draw. Glad you liked the layouts using the Scrapaholix kit. Stop by again soon. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so cute

    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete