Sunday, 20 February 2011

Journaling Blurbs Template

I thought I would show you one of the latest templates from The Crafter's Workshop. It is called 'Journaling Blurbs' and I love it! The Scrapaholix Club has one in it's kit for March. I have been having a 'play' with it since I got the kits yesterday and I have to say this is one I would use time and time again! I have this on order (along with some other new template releases) and hopefully they will be in stock soon. This one has a variety of outline shapes for journaling bubbles with the guide lines to fit inside them. I have 3 layouts waiting completion using this template and will share them with you once I have finished.

It will be a busy week this week as it is the MAX Papercraft Show next Sunday! I will be full of busy pricing and packing loads of lovely products for sale at the show. If you live in the area and are coming along - let me know by leaving a comment in the box or by coming over and saying 'hello' on the day.

Today the question is on Templates:

TODAY'S QUESTION: I stock The Crafter's Workshop Templates at The Scrapbook Garden. Can you tell me the name of the other manufacturer of templates that I sell?

The person with FIRST CORRECT ANSWER will have their name entered into the draw.

2 comments:

  1. The only other manufacturer that I could see in the templates section was the lovely Tim Holtz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules - that's correct. The ones I stock are probably the best - so no need for anymore! Your name is in the draw for today - best of luck! Ann x

    ReplyDelete