Saturday, 5 February 2011

Majestic Obi!

I thought I would post another marvelous photo of my daughter's dog (Obi). I think this photo is fab - doesn't he look a bit like a statue! He is a big dog but is soft as clarts (that means he is a big softie!!). I think if I saw him running towards me (and I didn't know him) I would be scared, but he would probably lick you to death!TODAY'S QUESTION: In The Scrapbook garden shop there are 7 categories under the heading 'Bazzill Cardstock' - please name them in the comments box below.

The first person with the correct answer will be entered into the draw.

3 comments:

  1. bling
    cardstock with an edge
    dotted swiss
    just the edge
    glazed cardstock
    textured cardstock
    embossed cardstock

    He is a fine figure of a dog and if you hadnt said about the statue, i was about to. he looks amazing
    hugs june

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you June for another correct answer. I have put your name into the draw for today. He is an amazing dog and totally devoted to Jill, my daughter. Speak soon, Ann X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh i think you should have that picture framed for your home its so lovely. My dog would just about come up to his ankles hehe
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete