Thursday, 17 February 2011

My Mind's Eye - SPECIAL OFFER!

Today I have just announced a SPECIAL OFFER (VERY limited stocks available) of the following:

My Mind's Eye 'Life Stories Papers & Accessories Kit' for £7.00

My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La Papers & Accessories Kit for Him' for £5.99

EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER: Buy both kits for £12.99 and receive a FREE pack of Prima e.line flowers!

TODAY'S QUESTION: How many colours of Ranger Alcohol Inks do I sell at The Scrapbook Garden?

First correct answer in the comments box below will get your name in the draw for the BLOG CANDY - not long now until the draw on 1st March!

4 comments:

  1. Hi My friend, the answer is 15 colours.
    I was looking for this special offer but couldnt find it
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June - that's right I have 15 colours in stock at the moment. To get the SPECIAL OFFER just order the 2 kits and I will include the FREE flower pack in your order. Both kits have been reduced so should total £12.99 when you check out. Any problems just email me. Cheers, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo i couldnt find the kits lol never mind i will look again
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June - to order you can either order the kits separately or I have uploaded an image of the two kits together. The flower pack will be sent out with the order automatically. There are several colours to choose from - just look at the Prima e.line range and add in the comments box which colour you would prefer. otherwise, I will just allocate a pack of flowers myself. Hope this makes sense! Ann x

    ReplyDelete