Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Prima A4 Paper Pads

Prima Marketing have brought out some of their New 2011 range of patterned papers in A4 size. What a good idea as many people now do scrapbooking in this size and it is even suitable for 12x12 scrapbooking (if like me you always cut the paper anyway!) and of course ideal for card making (small and large cards). This is the 'Reflections' A4 paper pad (which I have on order) . There are 2 pieces of each 24 designs - making 48 sheets per pack. I also have on order - Melody and Madeline in the A4 size. This brings me nicely to today's question.

TODAY'S QUESTION: In the A4 card and paper section in The Scrapbook Garden shop - how many A4 products do I stock?

Answer below in the comments box please. The person with the FIRST CORRECT ANSWER only will be added into the draw.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, you stock 16 products in A4 card and paper.
    The new card above looks very interesting looking forward to seeing it. wiil you have it at the nissan show or the club thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - another correct answer and another chance in the draw. The new paper pads look great and hopefully I will have them in stock sometime this week. Whatever I have left in stock by the time the MAX Papercraft Show comes along, I will bring them there. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann I will keep checking for them very interested in them any idea how much they will be?
    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper packs retail at £9.50 but like I said there are 48 sheets to a pack (less than .20p a sheet!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats excellent value will keep looking for them in shop thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete