Saturday, 19 February 2011

Ranger Distress Cardstock!

OMG... Ranger have teamed up with Core'dinations to bring a collection of cardstock to 'core'dinate' with the Tim Holtz Distress colour palette. The Tim Holtz collection of Distress Papers will include 1 each of 36 nostalgic colours that co-ordinate with the Distress product line. The cardstock can be used to create the vintage, aged look paper crafters are after!I can't wait to get my hands on this fantastic product - image all those gorgeous vintage colours in cardstock! Luckily, I can order this product (which is just new out and launched at the CHA) - I would like some feedback on what you think of this. I will let you know when it comes into stock - watch this space!

TODAY'S QUESTION: If you go into The Scrapbook garden website shop and put the word RANGER in the search option - how many product lines do I stock? TIP: the answer will appear on the first page (no need to actually count them). Some items may be 'out of stock' but they still count.

FIRST CORRECT answer will be accepted and that person added into the draw for today. Best of luck!

6 comments:

  1. Hi i think 145 Ranger products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - Thanks for your answer. I am going to accept this as correct as if you do what I said above - I get 146 but if you actually go through manufacturer I get 145! Strange but true - I will have to check this one out. I think a 'rogue' item has crept in somewhere! Anyhow, I will put your name in the draw for today - thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again - I have looked into this problem and I found the culprit! Liquid Pearls Peacock did not have a manufacturer against it - so if you searched using the manufacturer the first time it would indeed bring up 145. I have now amended this and the correct number comes up now - 146. I have still given Linda the correct answer for today because it was a system fault when she was looking the first time. Phew ... that sorted - time for a cuppa! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann this looks very good you are determined to spend my money with all the new goodies lols Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice - there are loads, loads more to come! Raid your piggy bank! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, I adore ranger products and this looks as though its going to be a good one. I love the way all of their ranges , be it ink, paper, distress powders or whatever all go together so well, vintage is a favourite of mine, what can i say, Im hooked already........shall i just arrange for my wages to go straight to The Scrapbook Garden every month? lol

    ReplyDelete