Saturday, 12 February 2011

SISTERS forever

I decided to do this layout when I saw the photo printed in sepia. I love the effect this gives 'modern' photographs - but best of all the colour goes with most patterned papers.I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue "Sisters" Boutique Paper and the co-ordinating title. The paper is beautifully glittered (hard to see by the photograph I know). The journal card effect is already printed on the paper (I have yet to write on it). I used Bazzill Bling Blank Check as the base to the patterned paper and used Bazzill Bling Sugar Daddy under the piece of Blank Check matting the photograph. I cut 2 flourishes out on my 'Big Shot' and added some Bazzill Bitty Blossoms and ZVA Creative Felt Flowers. I added some ribbon (from my own personal stash). All other products featured can be found on The Scrapbook Garden website shop.

TODAY'S QUESTION: What other My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue patterned paper and co-ordinating title do I stock at The Scrapbook Garden? How much would I pay for these items?

FIRST PERSON with the CORRECT answer today will be added into the draw.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - that is part of the answer. What about the co-ordinating title? Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" Delightful Paper
    costs 90p here goes ann fingers crossed janice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ann love the layout very impressive sisters reminded me of the white christmas show. janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ann Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" Delightful Paper
    90p
    Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" Glittered Title
    60p
    total cost £1.50
    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice - thanks for a correct answer to this question. I have added you into the draw. The more times your name is in the draw - the more chance of winning! Ann x

    ReplyDelete