Monday, 28 February 2011

Top Show Sellers!

I have been full of busy making sure that I have taken out all the stock I sold yesterday at the MAX Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland. As I said yesterday, it was a great day - very busy. Looking at what I sold, I have compiled a list of Top Sellers:

1. Prima (includes paper, paper packs and flowers)
2. Tando Creative chipboard
3. Ranger Ink blending tool & foam pads
4. Nitwit Collections Essentials

Just thought I would share this layout (done by Joanne) using one of the top sellers from yesterday's show. The toppers she has used are from Nitwit Collections Essentials and this is what today's question is about. TODAY'S QUESTION: What is the name of the two toppers ranges from Nitwit Collections Essentials that I have just added to the website shop today?

This is the LAST QUESTION - the draw will take place tomorrow - watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. HI Ann
    Love the layout so cute
    spring whimsy toppers
    In the meadow toppers
    thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you had good trading day at nissan.
    The toppers look good so cute and different.
    I will be looking to see what other exciting products you will be getting next. bye for now Janicexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice - thanks again for another (and last) correct answer. The draw will take place tomorrow - your name has been added in for today. Best of luck to everyone in the draw! Ann x

    ReplyDelete