Friday, 4 March 2011

Beauty (layout 3)

This is the third layout I have managed to get out of the Scrapaholix Kit for March using The Crafter's Workshop Journaling Blurb template as the technique. I inked around the journaling blurb which I cut from one of the patterned papers and inked the lines so I could write my thoughts on. This is the grown up version of the little girl in yesterday's layout taken a couple of years ago (so she is more grown up still!).

I have used a similar layout before but I liked how the circles (with words) patterned papers lend themselves to this type of layout. I just added some 'Thickers' for my title and kept it within the circle to keep the lines on the layout clean.

Because the original photo colours didn't really match any of the patterned papers (they are VERY COLOURFUL), I just converted the photo to black and white (problem solved!).

A note to the ladies of Boldon Scrapaholix Club - I hope these layouts give you some inspiration on what photographs to bring along on Tuesday - see you all then.

1 comment:

  1. hello Ann another lovely layout you make it look so easy.
    see you on tuesday thanks Janice x

    ReplyDelete