Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Bunting on layouts made easy!

Tando Creative have made the task of bunting on your layouts much easier now by coming up with a selection of chipboard bunting already cut for you - how clever is that! These little beauties look really good on layouts and they are slightly curved so fit across the page layout really well. I have used bunting on my layouts for a while now and they are bang on trend at the moment. Of course you can cut your own bunting and have different shapes (perhaps circles, stars, hearts) but these chipboard bunting shapes give an extra dimension to your page. The small bunting shapes are lovely for birthday cards too. Just think of all those different celebrations that go on in your life - birthdays, anniversaries, new baby - in fact any occasion that is 'special' to you. Why not give them a try!

I am still in need of some more reviews - only 2 days left to get your name in the draw for a chance to win the BLOG CANDY.

8 comments:

  1. hello Ann left some reviews for brads,albums and alphabet stickers.
    You have convinced me to try the buntings on my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when the design team layouts will be ready to view and are they going to be on this blog as I am curious to see wot ideas they will have. Looking forward to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice - thanks for your reviews. I have added you into the draw, along with Liz (from Scrapaholix Club) who has reviewed Menu Cards, Adorable Journal Card and Sweet Mix Die-cuts. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding your query about the Design Team. I am hoping to get some designs shortly and they will be on this blog along with a link to the creator's blog as well. You can't hurry perfection! Watch this space! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be watching with anticipation for the perfect creations HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just reviewed scallop and pom pom ribbons x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, My first layout is going on my blog this morning and another 2 and some cards will be following very soon they are just about finished .....hope ive done the products justice, fingers crossed, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Janice for another 2 reviews. I have added your name in the draw and will be drawing the winner a bit later this morning. Ann x

    ReplyDelete