Friday, 25 March 2011

Crate Paper Portrait Collection - now in stock!

The gorgeous Crate Paper Portrait Collection has just arrived in stock at The Scrapbook Garden, along with co-ordinating Border and Phrase Stickers. I have also received in my order re-stocks of the popular Prima A4 Paper Pad - Madeline. I also have the Prima Essentials 10 Melody, Madeline and Reflections flowers that match with the A4 paper pads.

New in (and a first for me) is the 6" x 6" paper pad (Hello Luscious) from Basic Grey. I have other ranges on order and hopefully they will be in stock very soon. Other loveliness have been added to the shop today also. Why not pop over and have a look!
I am always excited when an order arrives (how sad is that) but it is like Christmas when I open it although I already know what's inside (well most of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment