Saturday, 12 March 2011

Design Team Members

How do you fancy being part of the Design Team here at The Scrapbook Garden? I am looking for individuals who can design their own scrapbook layouts, cards etc., using a variety of products that I sell. I am looking for Team Members whom I can send raw materials to (free of charge) and have them made up into projects that can be photographed and used on this blog and in The Scrapbook Garden gallery.

I don't mind you displaying the items you make on your own personal blogs - but not to enter any designs using products that I supply into any competitions or other blog candy giveaways etc.

I have some Tando Creative chipboard waiting to be made up into lovely designs and this would be the first project that you would undertake. The only specification I make is that you live in this country as it is too expensive to be posting items outside the UK. If you have a blog where you show your work - please leave a link so that I can see what you have done in the past. Please leave a comment below if you are interested in being a Design Team Member and I will get back to you.

Don't forget that the BLOG CANDY giveaway here at The Scrapbook Garden Blog is still active until 31st March.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I'd love to be considered as a DT member - I live in West Yorkshire and blog at www.scrappingmojo.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, just got the newsletter and would like to be considered as a DT member. I live in Gloucestershire and although my blog has not been updated for over a year, I do have my cards and scrapbook in my photobucket. http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/trilew/Scrapbook/
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I would love to be considered for youre design team. I have my own blog as you know , you can find me
    here;
    and Im local to you also. Thanks alot Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ann, I would love to be considered for your design team, you can see some of my work at www.scrappyhappy.co.uk. I'm from sunny Hastings down south. A North, East, South, West design team - now that would be a big area to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joey - thank you for your interest. I will be making my decision at the end of the week and you will know by Saturday. Cheers, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tricia - thank you for your interest in joining The Scrapbook Garden Design Team. You will find out whether you have been successfl on Saturday. Best wishes, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jules, thank you for your interest regarding the Design Team. I will let you know by Saturday of the outcome. Cheers, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ann, I would like to be considered for the design team, I live in the Midlands, UK. I have a blog here: www.straydreamsblog.blogspot.com I don't have lots of layouts to show on the blog, but I do have more pictures if you need to see any. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jaqi - thanks for your interest regarding joining the Design Team. As above, I will make my decision by Saturday. Best wishes, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia - thank you for your interest in joining The Scrapbook Garden Design Team. I will make my decision by the weekend and will let everyone know the outcome by Saturday. Best wishes, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann :) ,
    My name is Sohini and I live in Grays, Essex. I would absolutely love to be a part of your Design Team ; as there is nothing more that I love doing than designing and getting all creative! I sent you an e-mail with some information.
    Thanking you in anticipation :D
    Sohini x

    ReplyDelete