Thursday, 24 March 2011

Layout using Echo Park 'For the Record'

I thought I would share with you a layout I started at the scrapbook crop on Tuesday night. I took a couple of sheets of patterned paper from the Echo Park 'For the Record' collection kit and two sheets of Bazzill cardstock (white and Gaucamole). I scraplifted a layout from this month's edition of Scrapbook Magazine (Caroline South - Sketch Challenge page 40).I didn't have any photo's with me and had no idea what I was going to use until the next day when I raided my photo box and found this lovely bright photograph taken in Florida. I added some Bazzill 'Just the Edge' cardstock strips (Pepper) and the title is made from American Crafts Thickers (Sunrise), which are from the Scrapaholix Club kit for April. This paper collection is lovely and bright but at the same time it lends itself to some heritage style layouts as well because there are some magazine/newspaper style printed papers in there as well.

Remember too that I am giving one of these collection packs away in this month's BLOG CANDY draw - so if you haven't done any reviews yet now is the time to get them in to get your name in the draw. The draw will take place on 1st April so you still have time.

Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment to say you have visited!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, the finished layout looks great very impressive xxx janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice. The papers are really lovely in this kit so you can't go far wrong really. If you combine the fact that this was a scraplift - it makes life even easier! Ann x

    ReplyDelete