Thursday, 3 March 2011

Little Charmer (layout 2)

This is the second layout I have created using the Scrapaholix Club kit for March. I used the journaling blurb template to capture my thoughts on when I took these photo's (they were taken over 15 years ago, but I remember it as if it was only yesterday!). I wanted to use these photo's together as I took them one after the other (without the aid of a digital camera) and feel very proud that they came out so well. I used words printed on one of the patterned papers as 'sub titles' and made my own tile sticker type title by stamping the main title 'Little Charmer' using a mini alphabet stamp set (cost about 99p), then layered them onto squares of patterned paper. The title is deliberately 'crooked' as I wanted it to look a bit quirky!

There are 6 sheets of patterned paper in the kit this month, so I have another layout to post tomorrow. Please leave a comment so I know you have stopped by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    the layout is really good the pics are great.
    looks as if the kit is going to be very interesting thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - lovely to hear from you and thanks for your comments. Look out for the new BLOG CANDY giveaway starting SOON. Ann x

    ReplyDelete