Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Scrapaholix Club Layout for March (1 of 3)

This is the first layout using the Scrapaholix Club kit for March. The technique this month is The Crafter's Workshop Template - Journaling Blurb (which I love!). This template has sooo much mileage and they last like forever.I used one of Anam Stubbington's sketches (last month's technique) for the layout as I thought the circles in the patterned papers just screamed out to be used this way (plus I like circles on my layouts). The patterned papers are from Dovecraft and to be honest wouldn't be what I would choose normally (but I say that practically every month when I get the kit!) but I was pleasantly surprised how they turned out in the end.

I have two more to post - so watch this space over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ann
    you have been a busy little bee
    its a very bright and cheerful layout see you on tuesday Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - the patterned papers this month are VERY COLOURFUL but they seem to work with a variety of different photo's. Black and white photo's are always a good bet if you cannot find anything to go with them. See you all on Tuesday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete