Saturday, 19 March 2011

The Scrapbook Garden Design Team Members

At last, the decision has been made and The Scrapbook Garden Design Team members can be revealed. Before I do that, I would just like to thank everyone who has expressed an interest through this blog and by emailing me directly. It has been a very difficult decision and I was spoilt for choice. I would have liked to have given everyone who expressed an interest a chance to prove what they could do but I was only looking for 4 team members to start off with. This does mean that in the future I may be able to ask more of you talented lot to join the Team. Anyhow, here they are (in alphabetical order by surname):

Julie Dix
June Macfarlane
Julia Smith
Jaqi Wright

I made my decision purely on ability and used their blogs to show me what they are capable of doing. I am sure they will all do an excellent job with any products that they are sent and I look forward to displaying their creations on this blog and in The Scrapbook Garden Gallery.

I have added their individual blog links so you can pop over and view their creations.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh we're the four Js! Well done everyone, and thanks Ann - can't wait to get started :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , Thank you so much thats great. Cant wait to get started . Well done everyone and Im looking forward to getting to know you all. Jules 'The four J's' makes us sound like a pop group.....hope we dont have to sing? im not very good in that dept lol. Congrats Julie, June and Julia. Thanks again Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats all and thank you so much Ann, yep Jules, the four j's hehe love it. I can't wait to work with Ann and the other three J's
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete