Monday, 28 March 2011

Still time to get those reviews in!

Just to remind you all that the deadline for reviews to win the BLOG CANDY for this month is the end of March. Draw will take place on 1st April. The prize up for grabs is the lovely new collection from Echo Park called 'For the Record'. I have used a couple of sheets of the patterned papers from the kit and they work really well with a multitude of different photographs. Thanks to Janice for recently reviewing some Prima Flowers. Your name is in the draw twice for that. It's as simple as can be to join in. Just log into The Scrapbook Garden website shop, find the product you want to review, click on review on the product description page, write your review and log out. Just let me know you have been in the shop and what reviews you have done by leaving a message on this blog. I have been busy creating with the new Scrapaholix Kit for April and tried to photograph the image but the camera isn't working for some reason. I have ordered Panorama Maker 3 (I know it's an old version but I like it!) and hopefully will be able to scan my images in again instead of photographing them. Hope to have some up-to-date images for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment