Sunday, 13 March 2011

Wonderful response!

I have had a wonderful response from you talented lot regarding my post for Design Team members to join The Scrapbook Garden. Like I said yesterday, I will make my final decision at the end of this week. I am already spoilt for choice!

The kind of team I am looking to get is a diverse range of talents, to showcase some of the lovely products that I stock here at The Scrapbook Garden shop. I have some lovely patterned papers on order from Crate Paper and Glitz Design and will be getting all the new releases of chipboard from Tando Creative in the future.

In the meantime, don't be shy - get your names in the BLOG CANDY draw by writing some product reviews. Every review will get your name in the draw for the Echo Park 'For the Record' collection kit. You have until the end of the month to get your reviews written.

3 comments:

  1. Its all exciting news Ann, I love love love all the tando creative products they are my kind of thing. Also Cant wait to see the new products.
    I am off to see what else i can review. have a lovely week
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Prima flowers and use them a lot on my pages adding glitter and extra color

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crystal word is a really nice way to make those special pages evan more special

    ReplyDelete