Sunday, 24 April 2011

Cards using Kanban Decoupage Sheet

I use this blog to showcase a variety of products that I sell at The Scrapbook Garden and one of the popular lines is the backing card and decoupage and topper sheets from Kanban. Joanne (my daughter) made these cutie cards using a single decoupage sheet and backing card from the Kanban range.Joanne used a sheet of backing card (Swirl Background - Pink/Blue) and a Cat & Dog Decoupage Sheet to make these 4 little cute cards!

All she added was a couple of little dinky ribbon bows! Another little 'thrifty' project. Please leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the BLOG CANDY draw for his month. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Joanne, gorgeous delicate colours , you have been busy, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Joanne is very talented, these are so pretty
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigoodness, these are way tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet colour combination!

    I realize many card makers have cartoons on their cards lately.

    I just printed some cartoons myself so I can make use of them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute, she did really well, they are pretty and cute. Julia.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute Joanne love the colours, good work thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete