Sunday, 17 April 2011

Mini Journal Album

Wow! when I received the images for this gorgeous mini album from Julia I couldn't believe what she had made this from! All I will say at this point is that she is a VERY resourceful lady! She did have some help in the form of the gorgeous patterned papers from the Echo Park 'For the Record' Collection Kit as well as the 'Noteworthy' tag sheet included. She made the beautiful red flower and leaves on the front (I told you she was resourceful!). To view further images of this little beauty pop over to her blog here and be amazed!

By leaving a comment on this post you will be entered into the BLOG CANDY draw for this month. Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating this little stunner Julia. I wonder how many people guessed what you made this from (BEFORE they went into your blog!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it!!! TP rolls?? Never would have guessed. That is one creative and thrifty lady.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love mini books and this one looks fab, that flower is gorgeous i will be popping along to find out more about this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love off the record and that handmade flower is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! absolutely ingenious couldnt believe my eyes when I watched the video on Julia's blog.
    A beautiful project from something so simple. Brilliant Julia must give this a go thanks for sharing Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely fantastic idea - I'll start saving the TP rolls straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just had the chance to view Julia's blog in which she has a video of herself making another little stunning mini album. If you have the chance, please go to her blog and view it - it's amazing! Please leave her a comment as well. Thank you. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mini albums!

    Julia really did a great job on her mini album cover!

    I've been trying to make time to make myself a mini album too!

    ReplyDelete