Monday, 11 April 2011

Trio of atc's

Jaqi has created this trio of atc's using the Tando Creative atc pack (5 in a pack) for a delicious £1.20! I have to confess that I know very little about atc's other than (to me) they are gorgeous mini pieces of art! I particularly love what Jaqi has done with these three - each one different. It's like being in an art gallery! To find out more on how she has made these stunning pieces visit Jaqi's blog for more information and tips.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget, by leaving a comment on this post, your name will be entered into the BLOG CANDY draw for this month. Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE these little beauties Jaqi. Thank you for creating them for this blog. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I have never seen before, another success from Jaqi look fab as all your designs have well done thanks for sharing them with us Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, these atc blanks are lovely to work with. Im converted , dont think I will ever cut my own again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful. I've seen this type of art work, but have not tried it myself. I'm so glad I found this site. I'm learning alot.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such interesting little collages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Jaqi
    I am just off to your blog for catch up
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, my fave is the Paris ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, totally loving the Paris atc!

    The stamped lamp really beautify the whole look!

    Might wanna get me a lamp stamp too!

    ReplyDelete